Wednesday, February 15, 2012

V day in Korea and 38.

This article pretty much sums it up. And since the article brings it up and I was going to talk about it soon, here is number 38 on The List:

Matching items.
Can you imagine you and your loved one buying matching sweaters? or matching shoes? And not just buying them to be stored in the back of your closet. But actually wearing them out in public!

I honestly think it's cute. Call me cursi (cheesy), I don't care. It's so darn cute to see couple wear the same shoes. And if I had a significant other here in Korea, I'd be all over matching stuff. It's like wearing the same bracelet or ring like we do in the States, only it's more overt (I've also seen matching backpacks).

Oh and back to the article, they don't mention one more date, April 14th, the day the single people celebrate by eating some weird Chinese black sauce noodles. I was told that on this day, single people go out and have the noodles. They do this so that other single people will spot them having the noodles, and if that other person in interested, well then I guess they eat together?

So what did I do on Valentine's? I had a nice romantic dinner with Ana and Joyan that consisted of microwave brownies and chocolate milk...YUM!

Happy Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment